Part 107 Remote Pilot re-certification begins August 2018! Be prepared to pass your FAA Remote Pilot re-certification test the first time with a thorough review of the FAR part 107 rules, airspace, and much more. During this 1 day course, you’ll receive personal instruction from Drone University USA CEO, Barry Morris, who was awarded the Aircraft Owners and Pilots Association (AOPA) Flight Instructor Excellence Award 3 years in a row. In addition to being a licensed commercial remote pilot, Mr. Morris is a FAA certified flight instructor in single and multi engine aircraft with over 5,200 hours in over 35 different types of aircraft. He is a regular speaker at UAS events around the country and has graduated hundreds of 107 Remote Pilots through Drone University USA’s highly successful program.
Part 107 Remote Pilot refresher course training includes;
- Applicable regulations relating to sUAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification, operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small UAS operation
- Airport operations
- Airspace authorizations
- Certificate of Waiver (COW) applicability and process
- Emergency procedures & protocols
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Radio communication procedures
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision-Making (ADM) and judgment
- Maintenance and pre-flight inspection procedures of your UAS
Part 107 Remote Pilot Refresher Course Cost: $225
*This refresher course is only available to currently licensed remote pilots and not structured for initial part 107 licensing preparation.