Preparing for and passing the part 107 Remote Pilot exam is only the beginning. Do you know (or think you know) how to fly? The 107 sUAS Remote Pilot airman certificate is the only FAA license that does not require a practical flight (proof of flying skills) test. How are you going to learn the skills to really be able to show up at a job and be ready to fly in different conditions.
Do you know how to fly outside of GPS mode (attitude and manual modes) and when it’s necessary?
What is the Kp index and why does it matter?
Do you know how to accept a job offer that’s hundreds of miles away in 2 days and understand the weather 48 hours from now at that location (wind, clouds, etc)?
Do you REALLY understand the aeronautical charts showing airspace? Do you need an airspace authorization where you’re flying?
Do you know what it takes to equip yourself, get on a plane, travel far away and make money, not lose money?
Will your clients’ insurance require proof of professional flight training in addition to just a UAS Remote Pilot certificate?
Drone University USA has designed our weekend trainings to be much more than just giving you the information you need to pass your 107 test*, that’s just the beginning. With DUU, you’ll learn how to apply the 107 in the real world to become a profitable UAS Remote Pilot. You will receive extensive hands on flight training throughout the weekend to teach you how to excel over the competition. Not a beginner pilot? Our course teaches those whom have been flying for some time better skills and precision flying maneuvers to become a better and more skilled UAS pilot. Here’s what you’ll get in a full weekend of training;
- Two days of classroom, simulator and hands on flight training on the flight line
- Applicable regulations relating to sUAS rating privileges, limitations, and flight operation
- Airspace classification, operating requirements, and flight restrictions affecting small UAS operation
- Aviation weather sources and effects of weather on small UAS performance
- Small UAS loading and performance
- Emergency procedures & protocols
- Crew Resource Management (CRM)
- Radio communication procedures
- Determining the performance of small UAS’s
- Physiological effects of drugs and alcohol
- Aeronautical Decision-Making (ADM) and judgment
- Airport operations
- Maintenance and preflight inspection procedures of your UAS
- sUAS flight training (simulator and hands on, using our aircraft)
- Real life scenario training
- Privacy & legal issues you need to know
- Full access to our Chief Instructor for all questions after graduation
- Drone University USA Certificate of Compliance & Completion
- Unlimited classroom training for 1 year after graduation
Commercial UAS/Drone Pilot Certification Cost: $1,590.00
*Already a 107 or current (BFR) FAA licensed pilot? Use promo code “RP107” and save $100! (valid for this course only)
For a limited time Drone University USA is offering enrolled Commercial UAS/Drone Pilot Certification students a $50.00 referral discount for each new student that completes this same training course.
Students who enroll in any other Drone University USA training course, in addition to this course, will receive a $100 discount.
Classes are limited to sixteen (16) students to maintain a low student to instructor ratio. This ensures that our students experience personal hands on training with our instructors.
We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact at 855-I-FLY-UAV (855-435-9828) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.