This 2 day course introduces students to the use of drones in the fields of mapping and modeling. These sectors are undergoing a dramatic change due to the availability of drones to carry high quality sensors and to greatly reduce time, money and resources required to collect imagery and produce high-quality 3D maps and models. Industries with rapidly growing demand include land survey, construction, aerial inspection, mining, roofing and engineering to name a few.
UAS/Drone Mapping & Modeling Certification Course curriculum includes:
- Introduction to mapping and modeling concepts
- Aerial photogrammetry
- Applying Building Information Modeling (BIM) processes
- Quality control & best practices
- Selecting aerial platforms based on cost, capabilities and type of data products
- Autonomous flight vs. manual and hybrid flight profiles
- Understanding RTK, PPK and GCP’s
- Overview of popular data processing software platforms and functions
- Conducting a aerial mapping/modeling project
- Full access to our Chief Instructor for questions after graduation
- Certificate of Completion
- Free return to class for up to one year after graduation
Cost for UAS/Drone Mapping & Modeling Certification: $1,590.00
Students who enroll in any other Drone University USA training course, in addition to this course, will receive a $100 discount.
Classes are limited to sixteen (16) students to maintain a low student to instructor ratio. This ensures that our students experience personal hands on training with our instructors.
We are more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Please contact at 855-I-FLY-UAV (855-435-9828) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.