Drone crashes happen and when they do, your aircraft and components may be damaged and require repairs. This valuable one-day training course provides you with everything you need to know about maintaining and repairing your UAS/Drone aircraft and accessories.
Why pay a repair shop to diagnose and fix your aircraft? What about lost revenue while your drone is in the shop? This training course will provide you with the knowledge and ability to repair your own aircraft, saving you valuable time and money.
Our trainers are expert UAS/Drone repair technicians. They will provide you with the tools to diagnose and repair your own equipment. You will also learn how to recognize potential component failures before they occur and preventative practices to extend the life of your aircraft and accessories.
A description of this one day training course follows:
- UAS Platforms- fixed wing and multi rotor
- UAS Components- flight controls, powerplant components, RC control components, flight controller, compass, IMU and more
- Preventative Maintenance Items- fasteners, props, expected lifespans and more
- Determining Airworthiness
- Common Wear Components
- UAS Repair Toolkit- what you’ll need
- Part Purchasing- sourcing and pricing
- Common Diagnostic and Repair Procedures
- Customer Product Support Contacts- tech support
- Firmware Updates
- UAS Health Checks
- Compass Calibration
- IMU Calibration
- Common Manufacturer Component Error Messages and Corrections
- Understanding No Fly Zone Geo-Fencing (airspace blocks)
- Post Repair Test Flight Procedure’s
- Intro to Precision Tuning Rates / PID’s
- Disassembly and Reassembly of Common UAS Platform
Cost for UAS/Drone Maintenance and Repair Certification: $490.00
Classes are limited to sixteen (16) students to maintain a low student to instructor ratio. This ensures that our students experience personal hands on training with our instructors.
Students who enroll in any other Drone University USA training course, in addition to this course, will receive a $100 discount.
For a limited time Drone University USA is offering enrolled UAS/Drone Maintenance and Repair Certification students a $50.00 referral fee for each referred new student that completes the same training course.